2009年5月1日星期五

Bless day

HA HA super super happy today n today is really a bless day that God give me ,i find my dream ,i wan to be a councellor. today we have girls CG meeting Amber share abt dream , i like this topic when Amber ask us what is the dream that God place in ur heart , a dream appear in my mind ,i think that is the one ,God place in my heart,i love him a lot ,i will praise and worship him every day , today im so bless n the power of God is so strong in that place !!after CG we have fellowship and i was so excited abt it ,because it is the first time i do refreshment of drink haha !! happy leh ! during felloship i try to play guitar ,it is so fun i love it but my hands very pain it is a gd experenice to me . Ha ha stop here gd nite have a sweet dream , may God bless u ,Jesus love u and i love u too!

没有评论:

发表评论