2009年4月28日星期二

Boring

OMG today is very boring in the sch don want to say anything abt sch life ,ha ha ! OH today really is my worst day i buy a new top up card but but but ..... the international fee from $28 drop to $0 for just talking abt 25 min ah ....... went out with Hui ting to library ,reading twilight ,stay there from 3+ to 530,den feel hungry go to MC having a nice dinner there ha ha!after that we meet Joshua ,Jonathan n Elvis talking abt something will happen this week! boring ah ! went back home at 9+ ! y my friend always give me reason for cant coming for service , headache ah!they say they want to come but at last they will tell me Aiya cannot go la got Bela Bela many reason ah!And the worst thing is that xin jia n i was quarrel today , but just now we apologise to each other alr ! stop here very sleepy going to my lovely bed now bye88

没有评论:

发表评论